United States Patent & Trade Mark Office (USPTO) – News & Resources
- USPTO events for the weeks of September 27 – October 8by Anonymous on December 2, 2021 at 2:45 am
View as a Webpage This week September 28 Attend DOCX filing training,1 p.m. ET Intellectual Property (IP) Workshop for K12 Educators, 6 p.m. ET September…
- Filing a Provisional and Non-Provisional Patent Applicationby toubichon on December 2, 2021 at 2:45 am
Are you thinking about submitting a patent application? Join the USPTO and the Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network on May 6 to learn more…
- April 22: Green patents in vinificationby Anonymous on December 2, 2021 at 2:45 am
View as a Webpage April 22: Green patents in vinification This Earth Day, April 22, join the USPTO to learn how new wine production techniques…
- Tomorrow: PTAB webinar about remote hearingsby Anonymous on December 2, 2021 at 2:45 am
[[VIEW_THIS]] Patent Trial and Appeal Board Tomorrow: PTAB webinar about remote hearings Join the next Boardside Chat webinar tomorrow, Thursday, April 22, from noon to…
- Patricia Mallariby pbarcia on December 2, 2021 at 2:45 am
Patricia Mallari is the Special Advisor for Patents to the Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and…
World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO) – News & Resources
- Harnessing public research for innovation in the 21st Centuryby WIPO on September 29, 2021 at 6:00 am
Anthony Arundel, co-author of Harnessing public research for innovation in the 21st Century: An international assessment of knowledge transfer policies, discusses the main gaps in our understanding of how knowledge transfer works and key considerations for policymakers in crafting effective knowledge transfer policies for the future.
- Global Innovation Index 2021: Tracking innovation through the COVID-19 crisisby WIPO on September 29, 2021 at 5:59 am
What has been the impact of the COVID-19 health crisis been on the innovation landscape? Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, Senior Economist and co-editor of the GII 2021 at WIPO discusses the report’s key findings.
- Uncanny Valley: charting a new era of musical creativityby WIPO on September 29, 2021 at 5:58 am
Charlton Hill, Co-founder and Head of Innovation at Uncanny Valley, a Sydney-based progressive music technology company discusses the company’s ambitions to speed-up, democratize and re-shape music production through the use of artificial intelligence.
- Mauricio de Sousa Productions: comic success underpinned by intellectual propertyby WIPO on September 29, 2021 at 5:57 am
Did you grow up with “Monica’s Friends”? Founded over 60 years ago, Mauricio de Sousa Productions has become one of Brazil’s most successful comic book and animation publishers. What role has intellectual property played in this success?
- Graphenel: pioneering graphene production in Viet Namby WIPO on September 29, 2021 at 5:56 am
Graphenel JSC, based in Ho Chi Minh City, is a technology company with a novel approach to graphene production. Jane Phung, the company’s international business development manager, discusses the role IP plays in supporting Graphenel’s ambition to become a leading supplier of graphene-based materials.
European Patent Office (EPO) – News & Resources
- EPO adopts more stringent measures to respond to intensified corona crisison November 29, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Information for customers, external partners and visitors to the EPO
- Two thirds of users rate videoconferencing for oral proceedings in opposition positivelyon November 29, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Response to user survey provides clear next steps as pilot project extended
- EPO remains the “gold standard” for patent qualityon November 29, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Once again, users have voted the EPO number one among the world’s five largest patent offices for the quality of its patents and services in the latest benchmarking survey by Intellectual Asset Management (IAM).
- EPO launches major patent training initiative together with the national IP offices of Portugal and Brazilon November 25, 2021 at 11:00 pm
More than 130 participants from six countries attend three-day event on patents.
- EPO extends pilot for oral proceedings in opposition by videoconference to 31 May 2022on November 23, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Further extension of the pilot is necessary in light of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, travel restrictions and preventive health measures limiting the parties’ possibilities to attend oral proceedings on EPO premises
United Kingdom Intellectual Property Office (UKIPO) – News & Info
- Statutory guidance: Tribunal Practice Notice (1/2021): Legal changes to the end of Transition Period transitional arrangementsby HM Government on December 1, 2021 at 10:34 am
A change to practice in proceedings before the Registrar’s Tribunal.
- Notice: Patent Journal special notices: 6915by HM Government on December 1, 2021 at 4:30 am
Publication date 1 December 2021.
- Guidance: Requests to amend a patent after grantby HM Government on December 1, 2021 at 4:30 am
Applications received to amend the specification of a patent under sections 27 and 75 before the court and the Office.
- Guidance: UK copyright protection for foreign works and nationalsby HM Government on November 30, 2021 at 11:44 am
The UK has simplified the process of applying copyright protection to foreign works and nationals.
- Guidance: IP in ASEANby HM Government on November 30, 2021 at 10:39 am
This page provides practical information to help you make the most of your IP when doing business in ASEAN.
European Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) – News & Info
- Feed has no items.